Hello, I’m Bie the Ska. I’m Geno the Snack. Welcome to “Bie Going into It” Bie Going into It. Let’s go into it. This is the first episode of our new show. This is a new program. So you might wonder, “how many shows have you got?” I’m telling you. I don’t know. There are too many. And our project now is to run a show that produce something the customers really need. We’re gonna make products that meet your demand. If you remember, there had been
this project “Hell Factory” where we create stuff. But those things don’t work
in real life since they’re just ideas. But now we wanna make them work and practical. And we’ll also sell them. And our products will have stories.
They’ll be rare and limited. They’ll definitely be special. I’m telling you, whatever we’re working on, we’ll do the best we can. We’ll make just the best products. And our first project is – We’ll make…
– A stick. To hit you?
Pow! Pow! Pow! Spanking? No, we’re making shoes. Shoe-making We’ll design shoes. When I was a kid I had a problem with my shoes. That’s right. He didn’t have enough shoes
so he had to steal them. No! I didn’t do that!! The shoes I wore during my primary and secondary
school years were chosen by my parents. But they weren’t exactly what I liked. I want nice shoes that are
comfy, soft, and easy to put on. I wake up late, I must tell you first. My school started at 8 AM,
I woke up at 7.30 AM. – Your house was close by?
– Not at all. We had little time.
I want shoes that can be put on easily. Can be put on quickly. Before we figure out how to make shoes, shall we ask the users first? Yeah! We have to interview and
find out what the real users want! That’s an excellent idea. Superb. My smarty pants♡ We’ll send our intelligence officer out to talk to 100 students at a school near our studio, which is Surasak Montri School. Let’s see how children think of school shoes. Let’s watch now. Do you have any problems
with the shoes you’re wearing? They tore. They ripped. I play football. Let me see. They tore easily. Yes, they tore easily. The lace’s too short. Tore a little too easily. Tore easily. What kind of shoes do you want? Hard to tore. Durable sole Long laces. Durable sole, long laces. Good for playing football. Do you want anything specially? I want to write my name on this edge. So they look like they’re really mine. What problems do you have with your shoes? They bite. Huh? – Bite shoes
[Isn’t it the other way around?] We’ll design new shoes. What do you want in them? No laces shoes Can’t be torn easily. What about the color? Red!!! Red shoes?!! Will the school allow that? We can try. “We can try”! When you see boys’ shoes, what shoes do you prefer? Shoes that are… comfy. Not too loose or too small. I prefer shoes with patterns. With patterns? Yup, with thick sole. Comfy and light So us girls won’t get hurt when they step on our feet. Comfy and slip-proof Because boys like to run and they slip a lot. Okay, we’re back. I like each of them so much. Various of comments What I get out of it is they want comfy shoes. I’m talking about boys first. Shoes that are comfy and durable Hey! The sole! The sole has a hole! Guys, don’t misunderstand. It’s not for ventilation. I think we have to make the soles durable. Make them soft and comfy and easy to put on. Some wants more colors. I’m telling you, colors might not be an option. – Because they’re for school.
– For school. You can’t wear colorful shoes to school. We need to follow the rules.
Basically, make them fit for school. But I like the member we sent out so much. He asked not only the boys but also the girls. Girls’ opinions on boys’ shoes. Yeah, that’s very good. That’s another aspect. We have to wear shoes that attract girls. (What?) Girls said the shoes should be fitting
and comfy. And with thick sole. Make the boys a little taller. I think it should be that hard to do. We have these shoes. The model is from Gold City. These are school shoes. I don’t understand why they
have to make the soles green. Okay, we’ll make them our style of school shoes. Don’t tell me you’re gonna collab with Gold City? Of course I’m gonna. I want to make my style of shoes and… Well, Gold City is renowned for their soles. – ‘Cause they’re green
– They’re durable. They’re durable ’cause they have 3 layers. So they’re thick, which is what we want. We’ll make them ours. I’m gonna make it simple. They have to be soft. The inside of the shoes must be soft. Shoe bite is also an important issue.
‘Cause new shoes often hurt your feet. I think we might have to pad them. And the insoles have to be soft too. And soft insoles might act as platforms. I want them to be easy to put on. It’s important that we can wear them quickly. Some just step on the heels. And slip on. I want mine to be slip-ons. – With elastic material
– Ah, yeah! Elastic material You can simply slip on. That’s what I want. The gimmick of my shoes… What do you think of when I say “speed”? Checkpoints. Speed checkpoints. Oh… We’ll attach a speed detector at the back. Are you crazy! No!! I’ll choose it myself. Geno’s no good. I’ll have a thunder engraved. It represents speed. Faster than light! Put these on and you’ll run fast. Faster than light? Faster than light?
That’s phenomenal! Suddenly he’s a skeptic.
“Faster than light” Okay, there will be a thunder at the back. And there will be studs… I want them to be golden. I want the eyelets to be golden. They’re silver now. And I have to conform to schools’ dress code. If it’s possible, I wanna change this. I want the aglets to be golden too. Will our fans like the golden color like me? I personally want it to be golden. Hey, it will make the shoes unique. And right here might be my autograph. Here, my autograph right here. Bie the Ska’s autograph here? Yep, “Bie the Ska” right here. – It’s called a “tongue”?
– Yeah I want it to be a bit longer. We’ll have The Ska logo embroidered. – Right here?
– Right here. The logo that looks like this. Something like that. Okay! That’s the idea. Let’s see if it will sell. We’ll now talk to the designer–the shoe designer. Alright, we’ve talked to the designer. This is what we… – Mocked up.
– Mocked up. – This is the logo used in…
– The Skalander. It looks like the letter “S”. “S” And we’ll put it… here.
Ah, okay! – And we’ll make it gold.
– Yep This part will be golden. – This is…
– This thing is cool. I don’t know what it’s for. It’s a metal. Like an emblem. – Oh! Emblem!
– A label Can we have a thunder here? Ah! Just like that! Ah, okay! – A thunder
– Like this. We’ve decided to pad the back with soft cushion. The inside is still empty. So here, the logo of Gold City X Bie the Ska. Put it in here. Ah, okay. Hey! It begins to take shape. Dope, isn’t it? Now, the side. Your autograph – Ah, autograph
– It must have Bie’s autograph. Like this. Can we use this one? Sure thing. Put it in. But my autograph must be golden. It will be. – We gotta use…
– Golden thread Now, the heel We’ll put in the symbol of speed, a golden thunder. Okay And the sole, we need to modify the sole. The sole will look like this. It might not be that noticeable. We’ll use this and it will be… right here. We try to zoom in. – Something like this
– Looks nice So this is the final design. – Looks nice
– Looks nice When should we launch it? Hmm? Let me put it this way. This video will air… I plan to sell these shoes before the school starts. This semester which will start this May, right? I’ll sell them around April. During school break. – Yeah, school break
– Buy them in advance. So you can be cool at school. This product will be limited edition. Okay, so we’ll go check the price to see how many we should manufacture. Right now we have to talk to the factory. This is it. This is “Bie Going into It” And now we’re going into shoes. – Not sure if people will like videos like this.
– Yeah Yeah, it’s like… what we personally wanna do. Please share this video. If you like it, share it. Or if you want us to modify,
we still have time. I haven’t talked to the factory yet. We have time. Comment to tell us what do
you want in your school shoes. We’re doing this for you. So you can be cool in school. Thank you everyone for watching. We gotta go now. This is “Bie Going into It” EP.1 That’s it for today.
Bye bye Tag～